Particularly within the "Perks" category...
I see that I am missing 16 of them. But am I really? I've reshuffled a bunch of times, I've purchased cheap consumable cards to clear space over and over, but still I've never seen these. Thus, I started reading the ones I'm supposedly missing.
These are the ones it says I do NOT have:
- Baby Triple Jump - Well, as far as I can tell, I can still triple jump, so maybe I have this?
- Big 'Un Triple Jump - Presumably I don't have this since my triple jump altitude appears to be about the same as always.
- Camera Mode - I can hit 'C' same as always since I learned, what was it? Eyeballery? So I assume I have this one too.
- Encyclopeddling - I assume this turns on the feature that pops up the info box on new items. At this point I have no new items that I'm aware of to test this on, but since I've always had this, I assume it's a perk for new players and that I probably still have it.
- High Jumper (1, 2, and 3) - Again, jump height (of the non-triple persuasion) appears to be pretty normal, but does that mean I have a couple of these, but not all three? I don't know.
- Mappery - I appear to still have both a mini-map and access to the navigation features, so I assume I have this one too.
- Prepared for Ancestral Nostalgia 1 - I've actually mentioned this one in the past, I'm positive I have it already because I have part 2 of the same upgrade already. It helps to support my theory of a misleading upgrades page though.
- Skill Learning Brain - I assume this is also a "newbie" upgrade that enables learning skills. Since I presently know all of the skills, I suspect I have this one too.
- Snapshottery - My camera works properly (and the filters are spiffy) so I'm sure I actually have this one too.
- Walk Speed (1, 2, 3, and 4) - All mention various painful slow walking speeds, but my character appears to move at the same speed as always. Does this mean I have a couple of these? None of them? All but the new one? So mysterious.
- Zoomability - Another one I'm not sure about. I appear to still be able to zoom my view as I have been able to since that feature was introduced. Perhaps this upgrade makes it accessible without a slash command or something. Not sure.
If anyone has any tips or info about these perks that I don't have, but yet, seem to have, I'd love to hear about it. :)