- Others can contribute to the list.
- The number in the title will increase.
1) Triple Spinach Jump from the bottom of The Other Drop to the top.
(a) Get some friends and use a few rainbow potions in the other drop.
2) Splank every single developer in glitch.
(a) Kiss every developer.
3) Spend all of your money on cubimals!
4) Figure out how to get on the top of the dragon's head...
5) Replace a spawned key with a key for another door.
(I'm going stop editing these from here)
6) Consult World Census Data and wonder "how the eff did I get so lucky?"
7) Have a date with your butler/butress in the woods.
8) Drop Random Things on doorsteps of people you've never met..... (Using off route sign posts for the folks on the routes is a really good way to do this.)
9) Fill up random AFKers with items; shiny objects, rainbows, musicblocks, and furniture ;)
10) Attempt to have a sensible conversation with somebody else's butler.(a) Insult as many butlers as you can.
11) Write fanfiction about the giants and leave them around their respective shrines.
12) Find the hidden shrine to Stoot in the Tower.
13) Try out all the party packs.
14) Find the two hidden routes/wormholes that connect between Groddle and Mazza'la (each is one way).
15) Visit all three enchanted forests.
16) Find all the hidden rooms.
17) Draw something in plexus by dropping items.
18) Be Hanky Splanky!
19) Enjoy an Essence of Purple or two!
20) Ride the subway a full circuit.
21) Massage a piggy with butterfly lotion while humming the melody to 'Goodnite Groddle'.
22) Name all critters in a street after characters of Firefly.
23) Listen to all the musicblocks, including the GNG and the SB-1.
24) Accidentally close the game while the Rube is attempting to trade with you. *sigh*
25) Attempt to munch as much purple flowers within one day.
26) take a snapshot while smashed
27) Deliver Carl Projectorinski his second bag of flaming poo! :D
28) Read all of Rook updates and take them at the first degree
29) make a crab happy
30) Walk around Ur with your game zoomed out so you can see all the details of the backgrounds on the various streets.
31) Take abstract photos around Ur.
32) Visit all the community gardens and plant a variety of veggies and herbs in all the plots for the next glitch.
33) Figure out the correct answers to all the questions that the bureaucrocs ask.
34) Collect an entire stack of fiber strictly based on what the dust bunny from a dusty stick leaves behind (ie, one fiber at a time).
35) Find Bruce, and Bruce 2 and....
36) Do no-no. Do it.
37) Try to dance around partially naked if not entirely so, at Club Ur'ges.