Attention all cultivation connoisseurs and recreational restorers! We've made some changes to the way you cultivate and restore resources and thought you might want to know:
• The iMG cost to "cultivate" items has been increased (this is what it costs when you first create them).
• The number of items needed for the projects to restore cultivated items when they are depleted has been reduced.
• The kind of items needed for those same projects have been simplified a bit.
• All contributors to a restoration project will get an iMG reward.
• Each time a cultivated item is restored, both its lifespan and the iMG rewards for restoring it the next time go up a bit (to a maximum of twice the original value).
Note: any projects that were already in progress when this change was deployed may be borked. If you have a borked project and reloading does not fix it, you'll need some wine of the dead to clean it up.