Comprehensive Lists of Glitch Numbers & Statistics (New List: Home Street Styles; Updated Lists: Vendor Item Prices, Item Stack Sizes; Win 10,000 currants for every mistake you find (if any))
For people who may be bored or want to stare at numbers, here are some lists of data and statistics involving parts of the Glitch game that may or may not be of any use:
- Vendor Item Prices - A list of items, their base values, and how much they would sell for at various vendors. (Updated to reflect price changes that occurred on April 11 2012; Updated again on November 13 2012 to reflect all new changes.)
- Item Stack Sizes - A list of items, how many of each will fit in an inventory slot, a Storage Display Box, and the sum of the base values for each item in each full stack of inventory slot and full Storage Display Box.
- Achievements Rarity - A list of the relatively most difficult / time-consuming achievements and approximate rarity comparison among achieved achievements.
- Zilloween Dates - A time table of when Zilloween occurs in Earth days.
- Level 60's - A list of players who reached Level 60 before the Imagination switch.
- Level 60's (iMG) - A list of players who reached Level 60 in the new Imagination system.
- Imagination & Level - Charts with Total Imagination and Imagination to Gain at each level.
- Upgrades - A list of all upgrades. 242 found so far.
- Upgrades by Cost - A list of all upgrades ordered by cost.
- Upgrades by Bonus Type - A list of all upgrades ordered by bonus type (circular icon at the bottom right of the upgrade symbol).
- Upgrades by Function - A list of all upgrades ordered by official Glitch upgrades categorization.
- Food iMG Bonus - A list of food items and the bonus iMG awarded with the Appreciation of Food Variety upgrade card.
- Cubimals - A list of cubimals and data on releasable status and iMG reward.
- Upgrades Success Button Exclamations - A list of the various exclamations in the buttons you click after purchasing an upgrade card.
- Loading Screen Tips - A list of all the various tips you may see while the game is loading.
- Home Street Styles - There are currently 36 different home street styles.
- There are items with base values from 1 to 42 except for 16; no item is worth 16 currants by default (as of April 8 2012).
- The single most expensive Storage Display Box combination would be 1000 Nylon Phool Party Packs with total base value of 30,000,000 currants.
- Elements, bags/containers, Contraband, and Hogtied Ilmenskie Jones cannot be placed inside Storage Display Boxes. Faded Heart can now be placed in SBDs.
- Between February 2 2012 and May 2 2012 (the iMG switch) at least one player has reached Level 60 of the old XP system every day.
- The oldest item in the current game platform is the Apple, followed by Orange, then Banana.
- The Glitch Calendar started on April 1, 2009, 1:00 am UTC.