PARTY!!! - Good and Evil in Aranna - 2 Million Currants in Prizes
Update #1: Winners posted
Update #2: Full bag list
Final update: The pic that says it all
Atlantis and FyodorD (me dummy) are hosting a joint party to celebrate both of us hitting level 60 on consecutive days.
When: Sunday the 29th from 2:00 to 4:00 pm EDT.
Where: Boda Apta primarily but spilling into Vaaka Kala and Pendala Pax as needed.
- The theme is good and evil (if you know us both, it's a no brainer). Dress up as either good or evil so Atlantis and her assistants can judge all attendants. See below for more details and prizes.
- I'll be giving out 53 unique and twisted gift bags created by yours truly, one each to the first 53 people to arrive. Please have an empty bag slot or I'll keep your bag and make you watch me play with it. I'll publish the full bag name list and contents sometime after the party.
- Free handouts to anybody that's wandering around: charades potions, rainbow potions, beer, hooch, no-no and purple.
- Somewhere in the middle I'll give away a hell's bartender cubimal via a charades potion.
- Jessenya and Herb Herbally will be hosting cubimal races on Vaaka Kala. Race winners will receive diamonds, rubies and amber gems.
- Judged in two categories: subscriber and non-subscriber.
- Just make sure you're seen by Atlantis and the judges to be considered entered into the contest. The other judges are Loupin, Gertie Mack and Cleops.
- Top 3 in the non-subscriber category all get 100k in currants and one months copper subscription.
- Top 3 in the subscriber category all get a philosopher doll (top entrant gets to pick which one).
- 4th and 5th in both categories get a fish tank worth 55 credits.
- Winners announced and prizes given out the following RL day.
Atlantis will handle all the touchy feely hugging crap, I will be handing out my weird gifts and then seeing how many people I can get naked. So.... show up or something. That is all.